ADX-2400 Network Interface Units
The ADX-2400 Network Interface units connect 48 channels of audio from the Ethernet network to conventional audio format signals (analog, AES, or MADI). These units may serve as the 'truck end' of ADX networked announce systems, or with other 2400s for transmission or distribution, or to provide the network interface for other vendor's networked products.
There are three versions of the ADX-2400, any of which can be ordered with either Dante or Cobranet networking:
All three versions are functionally identical, with the only difference being the format of the local audio inputs and outputs.
- Dante and Cobranet networking configurations available.
- 24 local inputs, 24 local outputs
- 24 channels transmitted to network, 24 channels received from network
- Remote control of preamp gains, IFB configurations, etc. in connected ADX-120s and ADX-140s
- Internal matrix on IFB inputs, PGM inputs (Cobranet version only)
- Internal 4-wire PL matrix
- Flexible internal mix for Talkback signals
- Front panel headphone and VU monitoring for all paths
- Straight-forward front panel operation with status and fault monitoring
- Dual power supplies with fault monitoring for maximum reliability
- Two network connections provided for optional redundant network connection
- Highest quality components. Designed and manufactured in the USA