ADX-2400M MADI Network Interface
The ADX-2400M MADI Network Interface accepts a MADI stream as its local inputs, and outputs a MADI stream as its local outputs, making integration with the truck's or studio's audio system fast and simple.
The 24 local inputs and outputs use 24 of the 64 available MADI channels, and may be configured to use channels 1-24 or 33-56. All other MADI channels pass through the unit. This allows two ADX-2400Ms to be used in tandem on a single MADI stream.
Both optical and coax MADI inputs and outputs are available. The optical I/O uses a standard SFP module, so it may be configured for multi-mode or single-mode fiber, with wavelength and power parameters of the customer's choice.
These units may serve as the 'truck end' of ADX networked announce systems, or with other 2400s for transmission or distribution, or to provide a network interface for other vendors' networked products.
- Available with either Audinate Dante or Cirrus Cobranet network protocol
- 24 local inputs, 24 local outputs
- 24 channels transmitted to network, 24 channels received from network
- Remote control of preamp gains, IFB configurations, etc. in connected ADX-120s and ADX-140s
- MADI local I/O for easy integration into mobile unit or studio systems
- Two ADX-2400Ms may be connected in tandem on a single MADI stream
- Optical or coax MADI inputs and outputs. The optical I/O uses a standard SFP module
- Local AES reference input. MADI I/O does not have to be syncronous with the network
- Internal matrix on IFB inputs, PGM inputs (Cobranet version only)
- Internal 4-wire PL matrix
- Flexible internal mix for Talkback signals
- Front panel headphone and VU monitoring for all paths
- Straight-forward front panel operation with status and fault monitoring
- Dual power supplies with fault monitoring for maximum reliability
- Two network connections provided for optional redundant Ethernet path
- Compact, lightweight unit - 1RU and only 9 inches deep
- Highest quality components. Designed and manufactured in the USA