ADX-2400N Analog Network Interface
The ADX-2400N Analog Network Interface unit is the analog version of the ADX-2400 with balanced, +4dBm analog local inputs and outputs. The ADX-2400N provides very high quality transmission of 24 analog inputs to network transmit channels, and 24 network receive channels to analog outputs.
The A-D and D-A conversion is done by premium quality 24-bit converters, resulting in very transparent, clean audio.
These units may serve as the 'truck end' of ADX networked announce systems, or with other 2400s for transmission or distribution, or to provide the network interface for other vendor's networked products.
- Available with either Audinate Dante or Cirrus Cobranet network protocol
- 24 local inputs, 24 local outputs
- 24 channels transmitted to network, 24 channels received from network
- Remote control of preamp gains, IFB configurations, etc. in connected ADX-120s and ADX-140s
- Premium Cirrus A-D and D-A converters, and very clean analog design
- Inputs and outputs on industry standard DB-25 connectors (Tascam/Protools pinout)
- Internal matrix on IFB inputs, PGM inputs (Cobranet version only)
- Internal 4-wire PL matrix
- Flexible internal mix for Talkback signals
- Front panel headphone and VU monitoring for all paths
- Straight-forward front panel operation with status and fault monitoring
- Dual power supplies with fault monitoring for maximum reliability
- Two network connections provided for optional redundant Ethernet path
- Highest quality components. Designed and manufactured in the USA